Are you in Okinawa and looking for places to visit this month? I got you covered… Here is a list you could consider making it a month bucket list, and every day have something to do for the next 30 days!
- Visit Ikei Island
2. Find Pictureques spots
3. Hike Mt. Yonaha
4. Visit Fukugawa Waterfall
5. Practice Yoga outdoors
6. Find a Spot to camp!.. Here is a list of my Top 3 https://intoearthygems.com/2018/06/12/top-3-camping-spots-on-the-beach-okinawa/#more-53
7. Take your Pup on an adventure!
8. Visit Southeast Botanical gardens
9. Go and see flowers that are blooming that season!
10. Have a meeting with a Photographer and do a photography session outdoors !
11. Visit Fold of the Kayo Formation!
12. Go to a vegan Cafe
13. Try an Okinawan beverage
14. Experience nature at Genka river
15. Find a hidden beach and make it YOURS 🥰
16. Visit Mibaru & Hyakuna Beach
17. Spend a day at Toguchi beach
18. Do a picnic
19. Visit Okinawan farms at night to experience a different feeling
20. Drive to Ie River and spend the day
21. Visit Kouri Island
22. Take a day to do Paddle board!
23. Visit Nana Falls
24. Ride a panoramic Bike route at Ie Island
25. Visit Bise-fukugi tree road!
Rent a bike, eat or just walk around
26. Get amazed by Giinza Banta
27.Visit Cape Kyan
28. Spend a day Roaming Hamajiga Island
29. Admire the views Cape Hedo offers AND after go to Daisekiran
30. Do a nice workout at Okuma trails.
31. [BONUS] Take a ferry to Minnajima.
If you made it to here, Thank you! I hope you liked this list. Have you been to this places? Please, do let me know on the comments bellow! Also feel free to share some places you like here in Oki with me, I would love to visit them too!